IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE DHAKA, BANGLADESH.
Ibn Sina Medical College is affiliated with the University of Dhaka. This college’s fees largest Medical College and Hospital High Patient Flow. Top Reputed Medical College, Modern Campus Heart of Capital City, In Campus Own Hostel & Library.
FOR ADMISSION/SEAT CONFIRMATION & OTHERS PROCESSING CONTACT: FORTUNE EDUCATION, EXCLUSIVE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE, DHAKA, BANGLADESH- +88-01995529533, INDIA: +91-9903355537
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE, DHAKA
The academic activities of Ibn Sina Medical College commenced through an admission of 50 students in the 2004-05 academic session. Through the years up to 2017, 13 batches of a total of 759 students undertake the course.
The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the competent authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The students of the 8th batch are now starting their internship in our own Hospital. The admission procedure of Session 2021-2022 is now online. The admission is based on merit keeping in conformity with the Government Order published and adopted by the Academic Council and adorned by the Governing Body of ISMC.
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE
1. To produce doctors with high professional knowledge and skill.
2. To blend them with ethical values.
3. To teach bio-medical sciences with its recent advancements so that they can meet the present-day healthcare needs and challenges.
4. To produce disciplined, motivated, and enthusiastic doctors to instill the highest level of efficiency for caring for patients with compassion and competence.
5. To provide wide knowledge of the community and economic conditions of the country imbuing them in value and nation to improve it applying professional antiquate manners and skills.
6. To inspire the development of essential human qualities, a strong sense of righteousness, and the basic ability to serve the suffering humanities irrespective of economy, caste, religion, and strata.
SCOPE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
Ibn Sina Medical College is now ready to receive foreign students for the MBBS course, foreign students have to process through the Embassy proceeding with an equivalence of their 0 & A Level from DGHS. We have safe and secure accommodation facilities for foreign students.
FOREIGN STUDENTS ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Ibn Sina medical college is now ready to receive foreign students for the MBBS course. Foreign students have to apply according to rules and through the embassy of the respective country.
Students will have to collect equivalence certificates of S.S.C. (Class X) and H.S.C. (Class XII) from the Director-General of Health Services, Governments of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE FEES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The fees are
- Total: $40,000 (In word Forty four thousand dollars) only.
- For seat booking: By September 2021: $5000
- At the time of admission October 2021: $11000
- June, 2021 Payable $5,000 & December 2021 Payable $5,000
Rest $14,000 will be paid in 8 (Eight equal installments at the rate of $1,750) after six months intervals.
Dhaka University Registration Fees $1000 Payable in February 2020.
- Intern Fees $2250 not included in above fees.
The University examination fees are separate.
During which 5 years total Four University Professional examinations will be held and approximately fees $500
Food & other personal expenses are excluded.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LOCAL STUDENTS IN IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE
1. Students passing in S.S.C 2017-2018 or after H.S.C 2019-2020 Session with a total GPA of 9 but a minimum GPA of 3.5 in the biology of HSC are eligible to appear for admission 2021-2022 session.
2. Local students’ admission fees and other conditions areas government policy.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes