Top Medical Colleges For MBBS in Bangladesh
Enam Medical College is one of the best medical colleges in Bangladesh, including both government and private sectors. It is situated at Savar which is very near to Dhaka city. It has superb well-built college and hospital buildings on its own land of about 4 acres.
Medical College for Womens & Hospital is a Non-Government Organization. The establishment of such an institute will assist mobilization of resources for health manpower development for solving national problems through basic and applied research and by encouraging self-reliance in the women population.
This college will have a research cell in each department with good facilities for female graduates who can give more time in this field.
The college and the student’s hostels are within 15 minutes’ walking distance of the International Airport at Dhaka. MCWH in Sector-1, Uttara is at a safe, well-placed location and surrounded by residences of highly placed professionals and individuals. In its close proximity, there is an abundance of great shops, restaurants, and groceries where students can obtain items of every day to day needs. The syllabus laid down by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) for the MBBS degree to be conferred by the University of Dhaka
$10,000.00 (Ten Thousand) US Dollars’ worth Waiver on Scholarship Offered Through Fortune Education For MBBS Admission to private medical colleges under various medical universities in Bangladesh as per Merit & Seats availability.
NEW DELHI, Oct. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — A pioneer in educational consultancy, established in 2004, Fortune education is all set to offer scholarships to interested and eligible candidates aspiring to study MBBS and Medicine in Bangladesh. Apart from effective scholarships, they help the eligible students with the application and admission procedure, guidance and documentation, and other services as and when required.
Students can directly apply through the given website or he/she can call or WhatsApp on the given contact numbers
Contact: +880 1995 529533 (BANGLADESH), +91-99033 55537 (INDIA)
Famous Medical Colleges Online Direct Admission
This College is an institution of the Faridpur Diabetic Association (FDA). This medical college is established by Faridpur Diabetic Association Trust and is run by a Governing Body. It is mentionable that Faridpur Diabetic Association is the 2nd member of the “International Diabetes Federation” from Bangladesh since 2009. This Medical College is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) Approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Enlisted in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WHO).
Now the Medical degrees obtained from this medical college are acceptable to the provincial/territorial medical regulatory authorities in Canada and therefore acceptable to all medical organizations in Canada. Students and graduates of this medical college are eligible to apply to ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) for ECFMG certification in the USA. The College follows the course curriculum of the MBBS course as laid down by Dhaka University and the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. The government of Bangladesh regulates the criteria of admission in the 1st-year MBBS course and Dhaka University conducts the professional examinations and awards certificates for MBBS degree. The Diabetic Association Medical College Hospital (DAMCH) is attached herewith as the teaching hospital which is a tertiary care hospital established in the year 1985 and delivers clinical services in almost all departments of medical science
All Over The India Edu Fair 2021
Admission Process For MBBS In Bangladesh 2023-24
The admission process is very straightforward. You need to follow the accompanying strides for the MBBS admission in Bangladesh:
- Calculate GPA online check your eligibility criteria
- Go through every accessible school and colleges in Bangladesh visit MBBS Fees in Bangladesh. Settle on decisions after cautious ideas and thought.
- Application structures are accessible online through the Bangladesh High Commission or Deputy High Commission Of Bangladesh’s authority sites. Fill the form and append every necessary report.
- Now you have to wait for the University to apply. Their team will break down your application and then reply.
- When you get the invitation letter, then you can proceed with the submission of the fees.
- Go to the Embassy of Bangladesh and apply for a student visa. Embassy workplaces are situated in New Delhi, Kolkata, Agartala, Mumbai, Guwahati, and Bangalore.
- When the VISA gets approved, head off to university/college and explore studying MBBS in Bangladesh at an entirely reasonable expense.
- want to skip all processes to get hassle-free 100% guaranteed admission, CLICK HERE fill up our form, and get your admission.
Required Documents For MBBS In Bangladesh
- A copy of your passport
- Ten recent passport size photographs reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka, by December 2022-23.
- The competent authority must duly certify all certificates, i.e. Certified by the Ministry of Education of the respective country, and the respective Bangladeshi embassies/foreign embassies based in Dhaka abroad.
- The successful applicants will require to produce all academic certificates and mark cards (Transcripts in original formats during their MBBS admission)
MBBS In Bangladesh Syllabus
|1st Phase||1 and half year||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry,|
|2nd Phase||1 Year||Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine,|
|3rd Phase||1 Year||Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, Microbiology|
|3rd Phase||1 and half year||Medicine & Allied subjects, Surgery & Allied subjects, Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
MEDICAL STUDY IN BANGLADESH
Daily updates about MBBS, BDS, BVSc Study in Bangladesh.
MBBS in Bangladesh study pattern
While studying MBBS from Bangladesh, the principal accentuation is building up the students’ medical base. All universities in Bangladesh have connected clinics that have a vast patient inflow. The examination pattern of Bangladesh is like that of India, and along these lines, Indian students think it’s simpler to clear FMGE. Bangladesh has the most noteworthy FMGE passing rate.
- MBBS from Bangladesh course is of 5 years.
- Obligatory rotatory internship of 1 year following five years of college. This should be possible in India.
- Semester framework is continued in Bangladesh as well. Every semester is half a year.
- The MBBS course in Bangladesh is divided into three stages: pre-medical stage, Para-medical Phase, and the medical Phase.
- The mode of guidance is English. The students will likewise have to comprehend the Bengali language
MBBS In Bangladesh vs MBBS In India
|Basis||MBBS In Bangladesh||MBBS In India|
|Seat Availability||MBBS In Bangladesh seat is not limited and reserved 25% for Indian Students||The seats in India for pursuing MBBS are limited.|
|Fees Structure||MBBS In Bangladesh starting fees is 20 lakhs||MBBS In India Fees|
|Course Duration||MBBS In Bangladesh course duration is of 6 Years (5+1 year Internship)||MBBS In India course duration is of 5.5 years (4.5 years academics + 1-year Internship)|
WHO CAME FOR MBBS, BDS & BVSc STUDY IN BANGLADESH
“Efficient courses, the easiest way to Admission, so much friendly in a good way. They provide the best option to their students for MBBS Degree In Bangladesh.”
“ The best education consultant for studying MBBS in Bangladesh. Their behavior is good enough. They helped me all the way to the end of my admission for BVSc in Bangladesh. ”
“ Studying MBBS in Bangladesh may seem difficult for Indian students at first. But once you get good enough help everything seems easy to you. In my case, Fortune Education has helped me choose the right path. I am grateful for the work they have done for me. ”
“ Fortune Education is the best educational consultancy in my opinion. They provide you with good enough information you need to study in Bangladesh ”
“ I never thought that MBBS from Bangladesh would be so cheap and equal to India. Fortune Education was there for me when I needed any kind of help. Now I’m studying MBBS at one of the best Medical colleges in Bangladesh.”