IBN SINA Medical College, Affiliated with the University of Dhaka, Largest Medical College. Largest Hospital High Patient Flow. Top Reputed Medical College, Modern Campus Heart of Capital City, In Campus Own Hostel & Library.
FOR ADMISSION/SEAT CONFIRMATION & OTHERS PROCESSING CONTACT: FORTUNE EDUCATION, EXCLUSIVE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE, DHAKA, BANGLADESH- +8801995529533, INDIA: +919007862991
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE, DHAKA
The academic activities of Ibn Sina Medical College commenced through the admission of 50 students in the 2004-05 academic sessions. Through the years up to 2017, 13 batches of a total of 759 students undertook the course.
The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the competent authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The students of the 8th batch are now starting their internship in our own Hospital. The admission procedure of Session 2017-2018 is now online. The admission is based on merit keeping in conformity with the Government Order published and adopted by the Academic Council and adorned by the Governing Body of ISMC. Fortune Education Authorized representative is providing scholarships for meritious students who are interested in MBBS in Bangladesh.
1. To produce a doctor with high professional knowledge and skill.
2. To blend them with ethical values.
3. To teach bio-medical sciences with its recent advancements so that they can meet the present-day health care needs and challenges.
4. To produce a disciplined, motivated, and enthusiastic doctor to instill the highest level of efficiency for caring for patients with compassion and competence.
5. To provide wide knowledge of the community and economic conditions of the country imbuing them in value and nation to improve it applying professional antiquated, manners, and skills.
6. To inspire the development of essential human qualities, the strong sense of righteousness, and the basic ability to serve the suffering humanities irrespective of the economy, cast, religion, and strata.
SCOPE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE is now ready to receive foreign students for the MBBS course, foreign students have to process through the Embassy proceeding with the equivalence of their 0 & A Level from DGHS. We have safe and secure accommodation facilities for foreign students.
FOREIGN STUDENTS ADMISSION PROCEDURE
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE is now ready to receive foreign students for the MBBS course. Foreign students have to apply according to rules and through the embassy of the respective country.
Students will have to collect equivalence certificates of S.S.C. (Class X) and H.S.C. (Class XII) from the Director-General of Health Services, Governments of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
FEES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
Total Fees for this college is USD 40,000
Contact Fortune Education at +880 1995529533 for Fees Details
Note: Mentioned fees are approximate and they may change as per the change in currency.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LOCAL STUDENTS IN IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE
1. Students passing in S.S.C 2016-2017 or after H.S.C 2018-2019 Session with a total GPA of 9 but a minimum GPA of 3.5 in the biology of HSC are eligible to appear for admission 2019-2020 session.
2. Local student admission fees and other conditions areas government policy.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.